All About Our Commercial Secondary Glazing Services
Since our formation in 1986 we have focussed on providing:
- Top quality aluminium secondary glazing systems
- The best commercial secondary glazing services in London and the Home Counties
- A professional, bespoke secondary glazing service that also offers real value for money
We have grown steadily and are now one the largest specialist commercial secondary glazing contractors in London and throughout the Home Counties.
Clients return to us time again over the years, confident that they will receive quality products, reliable service and value for Money, please see our Commercial Customer Reviews
Commercial Secondary Glazing Systems - The Products
We provide a full range of high quality, discreet, aluminium secondary glazing systems. As well as all the standard unit types, they are also available:
- In any RAL colour
- Semi-Circular or Circular
- With Angled, Curved, Radius, Arched, Gothic and Complex Arched Heads
- Curved in the Plan View
- With matching Coupling and Stacking Sections to create Bespoke Secondary Glazing Solutions for Large Glazed Areas
Our secondary glazing systems are all designed to require only very minimal maintenance.
In the main, the sole requirement is to occasionally lubricate the units moving parts to keep them in good working order.
Additionally, the bottom and side tracks of sliding units need to be kept clean to prevent the build-up of dirt and dust:
Secondary Glazing Service - Applications
Wherever there is a requirement for commercial secondary glazing in and around London, we can meet it - if it can be done, we can do it - and we are often called upon to provide innovative, effective and economical solutions.
Our secondary glazing services are specified for:
- Thermal Insulation
- Sound Proofing Windows
- Window Restoration
- Increased Security
- Condensation Control
- Fire Rating
- Food Safety (Food Hygiene) General Regulations 1995
- Listed Building Windows and Conservation Work
- Change of Use
- Carbon Reduction Commitment Orders
- Energy Performance Certificates
Commercial Secondary Glazing Suppliers - Experience Counts!
Our clients and contracts vary enormously in both size and type, literally from one secondary window through to hundreds of secondary windows, and include:
- Religious Premises of All Faiths and Denominations
- Charities and NGO’s
- Housing Associations
- New Construction and Building Projects
- Refurbishment Projects Both Major and Minor
- Hotels and Leisure Facilities
- Pubs, Clubs and Restaurants
- Recording, Dance and Music Studios
- Schools, Universities and Educational Facilities
- Hospitals, Care Homes and Health Facilities
- Museums and Libraries
- Offices, Shops, Banks and Shopping Centres
- Police Stations and Courts
- Civic, Government and Public Buildings
- Private Homes and Residences of All Types
As in most things, experience counts!
There aren’t many situations, locations, types of premises, sensitive issues or unforeseen problems that we haven’t experienced in the past.
And we’ve dealt with them, resolved them and overcome them, to complete the job:
- on time
- in budget
- up to standard
With the minimum of fuss!
Commercial Secondary Glazing Contractors - Installation & Contract Management
When entrusting your secondary glazing contract to us, you can be confident that we will provide you with a professional service and that you will receive:
- excellent advance planning and liaison before we start work
- skilled, knowledgeable, fully trained installers
- attention to detail
- care and consideration for any occupants and other trades on site
- compliance with all Health and Safety Laws and Regulations
- capable, experienced site supervision and management
- a professional handover
- operating, maintenance and cleaning instructions
- quick response to and completion of any snagging
- a fast resolution to service calls
Secondary Glazing Services - How Can We be of Assistance?
With over 30 years of experience with commercial secondary glazing systems, we can provide all of the information that you may require, including:
- Samples and Brochures
- Technical advice and support by telephone, site visit or at your premises
- Calculations for heat insulation U Values Table
- Noise Reduction Indices dB Rw + Ctr Tables
- Energy Cost Savings to set against Capital Outlay Annual Savings per m² or per ft²
- Sample installations for larger projects
- Estimates and Quotations - quickly and efficiently
- References and site visits to see completed work
Our preference is to be involved in a project from the earliest stage possible - that way we can:
- apply our expertise and experience
- help with specifying, especially any bespoke secondary glazing
- look for cost savings
- point out any potential problems or pitfalls
We are here to help you, from initial enquiry through to completed contract - please call us at any stage for an informal chat about your requirements for commercial secondary glazing.
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to providing you with the very best aluminium secondary glazing systems that are possible and to exceeding both your expectations and the industry norm.
Additionally, we always strive to provide the same things that we ourselves value - a fast, reliable, friendly service with honest advice and realistic prices.
Download our Secondary Glazing Brochure