In common with our ethical approach to doing business, which has helped us to become one of the largest suppliers of Made to Measure Showers in London and the Home Counties, we provide:
A Plain English, no quibble, comprehensive Guarantee - without any of the “small print”
Shower Glass Guarantee
1. All Shower Glass will be manufactured and supplied in strict accordance with BS 6262, BS 6206 and Section N1 of Approved Document N of the Building Regulations - which between them specify the Safety Glazing requirements for areas of “Special Risk,” including “Bathing and Washing Areas”
2. The Company guarantees that the Glass Supplied will be free from inherent defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years
Shower Fittings Guarantee
3. The Company guarantees that All Fixed Parts including but not limited to framework, channels, screw fixings, bonds, sealants, clamps and reinforcement bars will be free from inherent defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years
4. The Company guarantees that All Moving Parts including but not limited to hinges and sliding door mechanisms will be free from inherent defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years
Shower Installation Guarantee
5. The Company guarantees that all Shower Installations Fitted by the Company will be free from inherent defects in workmanship for a period of 10 years
The Customer(s) Responsibilities
6. It is an Implicit Term of this Guarantee that Customer(s) will ensure that all products are used and maintained in an appropriate fashion
7. In the event that the property where the products have been installed (the location) changes ownership then the remaining term of the guarantee is Transferable without Charge
8. “The Company” “CGC Showers” “our” “us” and “we” refer to The Glass Shop Cricklewood Ltd.
This Guarantee shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English law and is additional to your statutory rights
Your Guarantee is automatically activated upon completion of the supply or installation.
You can download or print it here and enter your name, the supply or installation address, the date and your Invoice Number.
In the event of your selling the property in the future, you will need to pass it to your Conveyancer.