Secondary Glazing Prices - Residential & Commercial Installations
Our products are all made to measure, so the secondary glazing cost per window is calculated from the information provided by you - or by what we measure on a site visit.
In the first instance, the easiest way to get the cost of the secondary glazing is often just to call us and talk it through!
However, we are happy to work with you by whatever method suits you best for the secondary window prices.
We can work with you to provide a competitive secondary glazing cost estimate by:
- phone 0208 452 0039
- fax 0208 830 5855
- contact form which enables you to upload pictures and sizes
- coming to visit you, please call for an appointment
Other than in exceptional circumstances, all prices are provided within twenty-four hours and often on the same day.
Written Secondary Glazing Quote
We then provide a written quotation that is valid for a minimum of 30 days - generally longer.
Fluctuations in the value of the Pound, prices of imported products, suppliers’ price rises, a change in the VAT rate - all affect prices - but irrespective of any of these, we guarantee the price for a minimum of 30 days.
How Much Money Will I Save?
Apart from improving your comfort - no draughts, warmer and less noise - secondary glazing will also save you money in the longer term, by cutting energy usage and heating bills.
- check out how much money you will save on our handy calculator
Supply Only Secondary Double Glazing Costs - Trade & DIY
To get your secondary glazing cost, please provide us with the following information:
- window & door sizes
- glass type - for soundproofing or heat insulation?
- unit type/s - all listed here
- if for condensation control
- frame colour - if not standard white
- any special requirements - such as additional security locks
As above, you can contact us by ‘phone, email, fax or contact form.
Again, prices are usually provided within twenty-four hours and often on the same day.
Our 30 day price guarantee applies.
- For a quick browse of anything you may need to know, see our Overview Page
- Details of all our Services, Residential & Commercial Installations - Trade & DIY
- Customer Comments & Product Reviews
Download our Secondary Glazing Brochure